ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The www.InvisionNet.com website, “Site”, is owned and operated by Invision Net Pty Ltd., ABN 44 146 751 788. By accessing any areas of www.InvisionNet.com, you are legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
Invision Net Pty Ltd. reserves the right to revise its terms and conditions at any time without providing notice to its users. Your continued use of this site and the services shall be deemed irrevocable acceptance of those revisions. Invision Net Pty Ltd. reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of this site at any time. Invision Net Pty Ltd. may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire site in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
You agree that during your use of the Site you will not intentionally make representations that are misleading or false. You will not use the Site to store, send, distribute or publish any offensive information or unsolicited contact (this includes but is not limited to the use of any contact details for unsolicited commercial correspondence).
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this Site for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication, except with our prior written consent.
You acknowledge and agree that information published on the Site is intended to provide general information in summary form only.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Site or on the Internet generally.
In no event will Invision Net Pty Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
While Invision Net Pty Ltd takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on Invision Net systems or on the Site.
Invision Net Pty Ltd disclaims all liability to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
PRICING AND PAYMENTS
Should you choose to engage the marketing services provided by Invision Net Pty Ltd, the following are our pricing and payment terms:
- The Initial Set Up Fee is payable in full before the setup of your marketing campaign and any subsequence marketing accounts (Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Ads, etc) will begin.
- The Monthly Management Fee for your marketing campaigns will be charged on the first day of each month after you sign up.
- In the event that your marketing campaigns are not launched at the start of a month, you will be charged a prorated Monthly Management Fee for the remaining of the first month, after which, in the subsequent months you will be charged on the first day of each month.
- Invision Net Pty Ltd. will automatically debit your supplied credit card month for the Monthly Management Fee unless you and we have agreed to charge the Monthly Management Fee using a different basis, method and/or timeframe.
- If you fail to pay any sum when due within fourteen days after written notice, Invision Net Pty Ltd. May discontinue any campaign management until payment is received.
- Invision Net Pty Ltd. reserves the right to stop managing your marketing campaigns and terminate any Agreements at any time by written (or email) notice to you. If this occurs, you will be refunded a prorated amount for the remainder of the month, and any recurring monthly charges will be terminated.
- If you wish to suspend or cancel Invision Net marketing services at any time then please let us know by phone or email. We will then book a meeting (in person or by phone) with you and one of our team leaders or managers will discuss your requirements, feedback or concerns. If you still want to suspend or cancel after the meeting then both parties will decide on an appropriate termination date. Upon the terminate date, you will be refunded a prorated amount for the remainder of the month, and any recurring monthly charges will be terminated.
- Upon cancelling Invision Net Pty Ltd. management, all amounts owing to Invision Net Pty Ltd. will need to be paid in full; any outstanding amounts will be due within 7 business days of cancellation.
- Invision Net Pty Ltd. reserves the right to engage a debt collector at your expense if there are any unpaid invoices overdue by 60 days.
- Prices quoted on www.InvisionNet.com are in Australian Dollars and do not include Goods and Services Tax unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to refuse and to accept an order request in whole or part.
- Invision Net Pty Ltd. reserves the right to change the fees charged for its services and payment methods at any time.
Invision Net Pty Ltd. is committed to you and your marketing goals. In the event that you are unhappy with our services, please let us know by phone or email. We will then book a meeting (in person or by phone) with you and one of our team leaders or managers will discuss your requirements, feedback or concerns.
If you are still unhappy after that meeting, the following is our refund policy:
- After deciding upon an appropriate termination date, you will be refunded a prorated amount for the remainder of the month from the termination date, and any recurring monthly charges will be terminated.
- Any services you have paid for during the Initial Set Up Fee, which have not yet been delivered, you are entitled to a 100% refund to.
- If you are accidentally charged after terminating Invision Net’s services (where both parties have agreed upon a termination date), you are entitled to a 100% refund.
- If we have accidentally charged you extra, you are entitled to a 100% refund.
Any other refund request will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to your account manager, or email us at clients @ invisionnet.com and we will work with you to make sure you’re happy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Invision Net Pty Ltd. will not be liable in any way for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages resulting from use of the website or inability to use the website, even if Invision Net Pty Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, loss data and other intangibles
- Costs of purchasing substitute products
- Costs or damages resulting from related to any products purchased or obtained
- Messages received or transactions entered into through the website
- Resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Resulting from or related to any information contained on this website
- Any imposed liability shall be limited to re-supply of information or services
The Site may from time to time contain links to other websites on the Internet. Invision Net Pty Ltd is not responsible for the availability or content of those websites.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes any previous agreement between the parties. They shall be governed by Australian Law and the parties hereby agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of Australian Courts.