In order for an entity outside of your company to not only view your Google Analytics data but also do necessary adjustments, you have to provide them Administrator Access without giving out your own username and password. How do you do that? Here is a simple step-by-step process to help you.
Steps to Providing Administrator Access to Google Analytics
1. Login to your Google Analytics account, and on your dashboard, click on the “Admin” button on the top right corner.
2. Once in the Admin dashboard, under the “Accounts” section, please click on the name of the account you would like to provide us access to.
The name of this account is whatever you called it when you originally set up your Google Analytics. It is commonly the name of your business, or your website.
3. After clicking on the appropriate account name, please now click on the “Users” tab.
4. Now locate the user firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the “settings” link.
5. You should now reach the profile settings for email@example.com. Please click on the “Administrator” radio button, and then click the “Save button”.
Congratulations! You have just successfully provided Invision Net with administrator access to your Google Analytics.
Using this access level, we will help you develop your sales funnels and conversion tracking, and improve the performance of your marketing campaigns.
Improve your Sales Funnels today. Ask us how!
Download this tutorial here.