The Marco Polo Hotels Group is a 5-star hotel brand operating in Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and the Philippines. Each hotel aims to provide guests with a combination of Asian warmth and Western comfort, whether they are staying for business or leisure. With properties situated in key Asian destinations, Marco Polo has established itself as one of the leading hotel brands in the region. Prior to Invision Net, they have never tried pay per click marketing to get direct hotel bookings through their website.
- Achieve a positive return on advertising spend (ROAS).
- Establish benchmark metrics.
- Find out if PPC can be a financially viable source of online bookings.
- Used strategic ad copies to increase CTR and conversions.
- Used search query reports for keyword optimization.
- Created sitelinks for the text ads to show users more interesting links.
- Set up new destination URLs to track converting ad groups and keywords in Google Analytics.
- Split tested landing pages to maximize conversions.
- Split tested ads to determine the best performing ones.
- Achieved 1,000+% overall ROAS within 12 weeks.
- The excellent success of the campaigns has seen expansions into other pay per click marketing strategies, including Baidu, China’s major search engine.
Is your business facing a marketing challenge? Let us know and we’ll do our best to provide excellent marketing solutions for you.